- Small business is smart business — show your support this weekend by shopping locally for Small Business Saturday! 6 years ago
- There's plenty to smile about this holiday season — from our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! 6 years ago
- @Keyzalee That can definitely cause a lot of pain! Have you talked with anyone about getting them out? 6 years ago
- @Monique__DAnna Are your teeth feeling any better today? 6 years ago
- @DarthRachel Why is your tooth hurting you so bad? 6 years ago
Author Archives: drlewisgross
Montauk Tango has taken home the prize for Best Book in the Men’s Issues category from the 2011 National Indie Excellence Book Awards. The book was selected as the winner of the category by a panel of experts in independent publishing, editing, writing, book … Continue reading
Dr. Lewis Gross was spotted at The 65th annual Edgar Awards Gala Banquet in New York City on April 28th, amid the company of some of the world’s top mystery writers. SpineTingler Magazine online dubbed him, “one of the best dressed men” at … Continue reading
I will be signing books and reading on 5/24/11
check new cocktail menu….the Montauk Mixologist will be shaking. Skylar and Chickie!!!!!
I will be going to Paris next week to participate in The Color Of Paris, Tango Fesitval. It will be my first time performing at this event. If anyone has participated in the past or knows any good stories/milongas, let’s … Continue reading
My friends laughed when I said I was going to write this year’s best selling novel about the Hampton’s. I didn’t have much money to spend on marketing or to hire a fancy publicist. Contact me if you want to … Continue reading
Happy President’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day 😀
I attended a fund raiser for the Save the Rain Forest and won a safari trip to Tanzania for next winter. Wow! I never win anything (although it did require a substantial contribution to the rhino fund)
A new winner of Montauk Tango has been announced. Join Fresh Fiction for monthly contest and free tango lesson.